Chubb Insurance Arizona Agent
Call 480-657-2800 for Chubb Insurance Quotes
CHUBB HOME INSURANCE
Chubb’s Masterpiece® Home Insurance policy is specially designed for high value homes of one-million dollars plus. Chubb is one of the only insurance companies to insure homes around the world in big cities, suburbs, exotic places and islands. Homes valued from $1,000,000 to over $50,000,000 and greater. The Chubb Masterpiece home insurance policy offers key features that providing greater choices in coverage, broader protection than standard home insurance policies, and peace of mind.
- Extended Replacement Cost*: Chubb Insurance will pay to have your home repaired or rebuilt to its original beauty-even if the cost exceeds your policy limit. Chubb Insurance will even pay for necessary upgrades due to modern building codes.
- Cash Settlement: In the event of a covered total loss, if you decide not to rebuild or to rebuild at another location, Chubb offers a cash settlement, up to your policy limit. The choice is yours.
- Additional Living Expenses: If your home cannot be lived in due to a covered loss and you need a temporary residence while your house is rebuilt, Chubb helps cover the reasonable increase in your normal living expenses. This allows you to maintain your fine standard of living while you must be away from home. Typical policies limit coverage to a percentage of your home’s insured value.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: In the event that the things inside your home are damaged, Chubb insures most belongings for the amount it costs to replace them today, without deduction for depreciation, up to the limit you chose on your policy.
Greene Insurance and Chubb serve communities all over Arizona, including: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Buckeye, Oro Valley, Tucson, Prescott, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, Flagstaff.
CHUBB AUTO INSURANCE
Chubb’s Masterpiece® Auto Insurance Policy offers:
- Agreed Value: With Chubb Auto Insurance’s optional Agreed Value coverage, you agree what your car is worth when your policy is written. Then, if your car is stolen or totaled, Chubb will write you a check for the agreed amount. This could save you $10,000, $20,000 or more at the time of a covered loss.
- Choice of Body Shop: Many standard companies strongly suggest that you fix your car at one of their “network” shops. Chubb provides you with the freedom to choose a body shop. If you need a referral to a trusted and certified shop, Chubb Auto Insurance can offer one through a Masterpiece Auto Preference Services (MAPS).
- Rental Car Reimbursement: Need to rent a car because yours is out of service following an accident? Chubb’s Rental Reimbursement Coverage pays more than nine times as much as most ordinary insurance and enables you to rent a car like the one you own.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts: While many insurers won’t pay the cost of OEM parts, Chubb will. Chubb Auto Insurance knows that when you need your car repaired, you will want it fixed properly the first time.
- High Coverage Limits for Liability and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) Coverage: Your auto insurance can be a strong line of defense in the event of an accident or a lawsuit. Chubb Automobile Insurance offers some of the highest limits in the business-up to $10 million in auto liability and $1 million in UM/UIM protection
Call 480-657-2800 for a Chubb Insurance quote.
As a Chubb Insurance Arizona Agent, we are proud to serve all of Arizona including: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Prescott, Flagstaff, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, Oro Valley, Tucson and surrounding areas. Call your local Chubb Insurance Arizona Agent at: 1-888-958-5622.