Chubb Auto and Home Insurance Agent
Call 480-657-2800 for Chubb Insurance Quotes in Arizona
Chubb Homeowners/Estate Insurance
Chubb’s Masterpiece® homeowners insurance policy offers key features that give you choices in coverage, broader protection than standard policies, and peace of mind.
- Extended Replacement Cost*: Chubb Insurance will pay to have your home repaired or rebuilt to its original beauty-even if the cost exceeds your policy limit. Chubb will even pay for necessary upgrades due to modern building codes.
- Cash Settlement: In the event of a covered total loss, if you decide not to rebuild or to rebuild at another location, Chubb offers a cash settlement, up to your policy limit. The choice is yours.
- Additional Living Expenses: If your home cannot be lived in due to a covered loss and you need a temporary residence while your house is rebuilt, Chubb helps cover the reasonable increase in your normal living expenses. This allows you to maintain your fine standard of living while you must be away from home. Typical policies limit coverage to a percentage of your home’s insured value.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: In the event that the things inside your home are damaged, Chubb insures most belongings for the amount it costs to replace them today, without deduction for depreciation, up to the limit you chose on your policy.
Chubb Auto Insurance
Chubb’s Masterpiece® automobile insurance offers some of the best protection on the road:
- Agreed Value Coverage: With Chubb’s optional Agreed Value coverage, you agree what your car is worth when your policy is written. Then, if your car is stolen or totaled, Chubb will write you a check for the agreed amount. This could save you $10,000, $20,000 or more at the time of a covered loss.
- Choice of Repair Shop: Chubb pays for your choice of repair shop. Many standard companies strongly suggest that you fix your car at one of their “network” shops. Chubb provides you with the freedom to choose a body shop. If you need a referral to a trusted and certified shop, Chubb can offer one through our Masterpiece Auto Preference Services (MAPS).
- Rental Car Reimbursement: Need to rent a car because yours is out of service following an accident? Chubb’s Rental Reimbursement Coverage pays more than nine times as much as most ordinary insurance and enables you to rent a car like the one you own.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts: While many insurers won’t pay the cost of OEM parts, Chubb will. Chubb Insurance knows that when you need your car repaired, you will want it fixed properly the first time.
- High Coverage Limits for Liability and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) Coverage: Your auto insurance can be a strong line of defense in the event of an accident or a lawsuit. Chubb offers some of the highest limits in the business-up to $10 million in auto liability and $1 million in UM/UIM protection
- Worldwide Rental Car Coverage: Unlike most standard insurers, Chubb Insurance doesn’t limit rental car coverage to the U.S. and Canada. Chubb covers damage to a rental car anywhere in the world. If you purchase a liability limit of $1 million or more with Chubb Insurance, you get worldwide auto liability coverage.
Call 480-657-2800 for a Chubb Insurance quote.
As a Chubb Insurance Agent, we are proud to serve all of Arizona including Metro Phoenix cities of: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Carefree, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Prescott, Flagstaff, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, Oro Valley, Tucson and surrounding areas.