Arizona Business Owners Policy (BOP)
Call 480-657-2800 for Arizona Business Owners Insurance Quotes
A Business Owners Package Policy combines general liability insurance, commercial property insurance and other coverage such as business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. A Business Owners Policy is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With an Arizona Business Owners Policy (BOP), you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Perhaps you need general liability insurance coverage and to insure your commercial property. Maybe your business owns a vehicle or fleet of vehicles and you need business auto coverage, our agents will work hard to find insurance to fit your needs. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, Greene Insurance Group will work with you to find the right combination of business insurance coverage to meet your specific needs.
Supplemental Coverage Available
- Extended liability for additional insureds.
- Debris removal, personal property.
- Tools and equipment.
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs – Our insurance company partners can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response – If you have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates – many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact Greene Insurance Group for more information. Give us a call at 480-657-2800.