Shopping for Arizona Home Insurance?
At Greene Insurance Group, we help our clients find the right Arizona Home Insurance policy personalized to fit their needs. We recognize the important of finding the right coverage at a fair price and we promise the best in customer service. Your home is the center of your daily life and one of your most valuable assets. Finding the right Arizona Home Insurance policy provides peace of mind.
Call 480-657-2800 for free Arizona Home Insurance Quotes
What to know about Arizona Home Insurance
Insuring your home with the right coverage is important in case you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. Homeowners insurance can also provide liability coverage in case someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you. Arizona Home Insurance policies differ by what losses are covered, the coverage you select, and what type of residence you own. Our insurance agency offer Arizona Homeowners Insurance from over 25 top-rated Arizona home insurance companies and we’ll help compare coverage & rates.
We’re here to help you with Arizona Home Insurance
Greene Insurance Group will help you to find a Arizona home insurance policy that fits your personalized needs. We specialize in making it easy to select the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price.
- Your homeowners insurance coverage often determines how much you pay.
- Higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you had a $1,000 deductible, you would be responsible for paying the first $1,000 of the covered loss.
- You may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.
- Fine Arts, Collectibles, Jewelry, and scheduled items typically cost extra to insure.
Package your Arizona Home Insurance and auto insurance together
If you package your Arizona Home Insurance and Arizona Auto Insurance, you can typically save 15% – 25%.
- Coverage A (Dwelling Coverage) – Dwelling Coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event such as a fire, tornado or storm.
- Personal Liability Protection- Personal Liability Coverage can apply if someone is injured on your property or their property is damaged and you are to blame. It is important to consider the assets you own and how much money you make when you select your personal liability protection. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Medical Coverage– Can provide medical expense coverage for guests if they are injured on your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
- Additional Living Expenses– If you are unable to reside in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy can pay additional living expenses while the damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
- Protection for Your Belongings– Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage– If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage. It provides broader coverage for specific items.
Arizona Homeowners – Protect the Things that Matter to You
As an Arizona homeowner, it is important to make an inventory of your home and personal belongings. If possible, make a list, keep receipts and take photos or videos of your property and possessions. It is important to store the records, video or pictures away from your home in the event of a total loss. Maintaining good inventory methods can help expedite the claim resolution process. Bear in mind that homeowners insurance doesn’t cover damages caused by poor or deferred maintenance. Every home is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best coverage and value on homeowners insurance.
As an local Arizona Independent Insurance Agent, we provide homeowners insurance to communities all over Arizona including: Phoenix Home Insurance, Scottsdale Home Insurance, Cave Creek Home Insurance, Carefree Home Insurance, Anthem Home Insurance, Goodyear Home Insurance, Litchfield Park Home Insurance, Palm Valley, Pebble Creek Home Insurance, Buckeye Home Insurance, Verrado Home Insurance, Avondale Home Insurance, Surprise Home Insurance, Glendale Home Insurance, Peoria Home Insurance, Chandler Home Insurance, Gilbert Home Insurance, Mesa Home Insurance, Prescott Home Insurance, Prescott Valley and surrounding areas. Call 480-657-2800 to speak with our local and licensed Arizona Home Insurance Agent.
As an Arizona Independent Insurance Agent, Greene Insurance Group represents dozens of top-rated insurance companies such as: Safeco Insurance, Liberty Mutual, Travelers Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Auto-Owners Insurance, Hartford Insurance, MetLife Auto & Home Insurance, Encompass Insurance – Allstate Insurance, Progressive Insurance, Kemper Insurance, Mercury Insurance, AmShield – Shelter Insurance, American Modern, Foremost – Farmers Insurance, Chubb Insurance, Hagerty Classic & Collector Auto Insurance and more.