Arizona Class A Motorhome Insurance
Looking for Arizona Class A Motorhome Insurance? Greene Insurance Group offers motorhome insurance from several top-rated insurance companies in Arizona.
There are hundreds of places to enjoy the recreation of an motorhome in Arizona. While the popularity of owning an RV has increased, so does the number of accidents and lawsuits.
Before you begin searching for Arizona RV Insurance Quotes, there are a few things that you need to consider.
RV Facts and Figures
These are some figures and facts that, according to market research and census data:
- RV ownership has increased to 62% since 1980
- During a recent survey it was found that a family of 4 that uses a RV during vacation will save up to 59% on vacation costs.
- Almost 9 million families own a motorhome or RV
- RV ownership has increased to 60% since 1980
- RV owners will put on around 4500 miles on the RV every year
- RV owners will spend around 28 to 35 days inside of their RV
Why is the right Arizona Motorhome Insurance So Important?
Even though there is an RV for every budget and taste, even the most modest Class A Motorhomes aren’t exactly cheap. Many new Class A motorhomes can range from $90,000 to $500,000+ for the Type A motorhomes.
Even though a well-built Type A motorhome is great for straight roads, there are some that find the longer motorhomes to be harder to back-up and turn in close spaces. The width of the driving compartment will give a lot of RV drivers an issue when it comes to judging the right side clearance, which can cause an accident.
RV Insurance Requirements In Arizona
Arizona State Law requires minimum liability limits of insurance. If you drive it, you must have it.
What Will Motorhome Insurance Cover?
Most Arizona Insurance Companies provides several types of coverage for your motorhome.
- Liability Coverage: This will be able to help you to pay for property damage or injuries that you may cause to another person while in your RV. It may also help to pay for legal fees as well as court costs that may come if someone decides to sue you as a result of property damage or injury.
- Comprehensive coverage: This will help to pay for replacement or repairs to your RV if it becomes damaged or is totaled by severe weather, vandalism, fire, theft or other types of covered events.
- Collision coverage: This will help to cover the cost of repairs to the RV is it is damaged because of an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Full timer coverage: This is an option for those who live in an RV year round. It is almost like home-owners insurance instead of vehicle insurance and is certainly a must have for a full time road warrior.
It is a good idea to just shop around and then compare different quotes from a variety of insurance providers to be sure that you are purchasing a policy that has the lowest cost.
We’re here to help with your Class A Motorhome Insurance
At Greene Insurance Group, we’re Independent Insurance Agents and we have access to dozens of top-rated insurance companies. We’re here to answer any questions you may have and here to help you to file a claim.
Contact an agent at Greene Insurance Group toll-free today at 1-888-958-5622 to find out how you will be able to get the best Class A Motorhome insurance policy that will meet your budget and needs.