Shopping for Phoenix, AZ Auto Insurance?
Call 623-748-7600 for your free Phoenix, AZ Auto Insurance Quotes.
Shopping for Phoenix, AZ Auto Insurance? Greene Insurance Group represents over a top-rated insurance companies. When you purchase your insurance from Greene Insurance Group, we’ll remain your local agent and be here to assist you with any questions, claims or changes to your policy.
SAVE WHEN YOU BUNDLE YOUR HOME & AUTO INSURANCE
Want to save more on your Insurance? When you bundle your Auto, Home or other insurance with the same company, you can save up to 35% on your insurance. Ask a Greene Insurance Agent about bundling your Phoenix Auto Insurance and Phoenix Home Insurance. Want to save even more $$$, ask our agents about increasing your auto insurance deductibles.
Arizona Auto Insurance Required Minimum Limits
Effective June 1, 2020, The State of Arizona has increased the auto insurance minimum limits. Arizona’s Financial Responsibility law requires you to maintain liability limits of at least:
- $25,000 bodily injury to or death of one (1) person in any one (1) accident
- $50,000 bodily injury to or death of two (2) or more persons in any one (1) accident, subject to the $15,000 per person limit
- $15,000 damage or destruction of property of others in an accident
Such coverage is shown on your auto declarations page as 25/50/15 or 25,000/50,000/15,000
Top-Rated Insurance Companies
- Safeco Insurance, a Liberty Mutual Co.
- Travelers Insurance
- Nationwide Insurance
- The Hartford Insurance
- MetLife Auto & Home Insurance
- Encompass Insurance, an Allstate Insurance Co.
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Progressive Insurance
- Chubb Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
- AmShield Insurance- aa Shelter Insurance Co.
- Foremost Insurance – a Farmers Insurance Co.
- Auto-Owners Inasurance
- NatGen Premier Insurance
- Kemper Insurance
Arizona Vehicle Registration
Before you can register a vehicle in Phoenix, Arizona you must show proof of automobile insurance.
Greene Insurance Group