How much Life Insurance is Enough in Arizona?
Call our life insurance specialists to discuss life insurance for you and your family. Call 480-657-2800.
Don’t wait to buy life insurance
Delaying the decision to purchase life insurance is never a good one. Purchasing Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family if you are no longer around, there are life insurance policies that offer benefits while you are living. If you wait to purchase life insurance, you may wait too long and not qualify down the road due to health conditions.
At Greene Insurance Group, we take time to understand the individual life insurance needs of our customers.
The necessity of life insurance depends on your own personal and financial needs. At Greene Insurance Group we assist and help you determine the type and amount of life insurance that is appropriate for you and your family. Generally, you should consider life insurance if:
- You have a spouse
- You have dependent children
- You have an aging parent or a physically challenged relative who depends on you for support
- Your retirement savings are not enough to insure your spouse’s future against a rising cost of living
- You have a sizable estate
- You own a business
Additional benefits of life insurance other than providing for your loved ones, in case something happens to you include:
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with large expenses, such as a college education or down payment on a home.
- The growth of a cash-value policy is tax-deferred – you do not pay taxes on the cash value accumulation until you withdraw funds from the policy.
- Life insurance can be used to cover funeral expenses and pay estate taxes – consult your tax advisor agent in Scottsdale for more information.
The right coverage for you in Arizona is unique – talk to us today at the Greene Insurance Group: 480-657-2800, and find out how to protect your family and your future with the right life insurance.