Arizona ATV Insurance / Off Road Vehicle
Call 480-657-2800 for ATV & Off Road Vehicle Insurance quotes
Arizona is a great place to live and there’s no better place to enjoy your ATV’s, UTV’s, Side by Sides, Dirt Bikes and Off Road Vehicles. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your Arizona ATV insurance policy has you protected.
Greene Insurance Group can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your off-road vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered?
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) Insurance
- UTV (Utility Vehicle) Insurance
- Side by Side Insurance
- Dirt bike Insurance
- Dune buggy Insurance
- Snowmobile Insurance
Not Sure You Need ATV, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, or other Motorsports Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in Arizona require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Want to keep your Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, ATV, Golf Cart & other Motorsports Insurance costs down?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
- Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own More Than One. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail. Call Greene Insurance Group at 480-657-2800 to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.