CSE Insurance Arizona Agent
Call 480-657-2800 for CSE Insurance Quotes
CSE offers SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for Civil Servant & Government Employees
- Law Enforcement / Police Officer Discounts
- Firefighter / EMS Discounts
- Educator / Teacher Discounts
- Federal, State, County, Municipal Government Employees
- Military Discounts – Active Duty or National Guard Members
The named insured must be a current (minimum of 30 hours per week) Law Enforcement officer, surviving spouse of a Law Enforcement officer, or a retired Law Enforcement officer.
Law Enforcement Officers are defined as:
- Police officers and Sheriffs
- FBI agents, Secret Service agents, officers of the Department of Homeland Security and Border Patrol Enforcement personnel
- Prison guards, probation or pretrial services officer
FIREFIGHTER INSURANCE DISCOUNTS
The named insured must be a current (minimum of 30 hours per week) or retired Firefighter, dispatcher or fire station support staff.
Firefighters, Dispatchers and Fire Station Support Staff are defined as:
- Fire Inspector or Investigator
- Fire Captain, Fire Chief or Fire Lieutenant
MILITARY INSURANCE DISCOUNTS
The named insured must be a current full time (minimum of 30 hours per week) employee of one of the branches of the U.S. military, surviving spouse of military personnel, or a veteran.
Military Personnel: Military personnel are defined as persons principally employed on a permanent, full time basis by one of the branches of the U.S. military, persons that have retired from such employment, and surviving spouses. This definition includes:
- General, flag, or air officers
- Field or senior officers
- Company grade or junior officers
- Subordinate officer
- Private, Corporal, Colonel, General, Lieutenant, Admiral and Sergeant
EDUCATOR – TEACHER INSURANCE DISCOUNTS
The named insured must be a current (minimum of 30 hours per week) educator or school support staff, or retired educators and school support staff.
Educators and School Support Staff are defined as:
- Teaching Assistants/Aides
GOVERNMENT INSURANCE OR CIVIL SERVICE EMPLOYEE INSURANCE DISCOUNTS
To take advantage of what we offer to government employees, the named insured must meet these requirements:
The named insured must be a current (minimum of 30 hours per week) employee of a government unit, surviving spouse of a civil employee, or a retired civil employee.
Government unit: A government unit is defined as an entity that receives its authority from federal, state, county, or local laws, or that by custom is associated with these units. A government unit may be:
- The executive, judicial, or legislative branch of the federal or state government
- One of the branches of the military or The National Guard
- A federal independent agency, such as the U.S. Postal Service
- A county, municipal, or local district government
About CSE Insurance Company
CSE Insurance, founded as Civil Service Employees Insurance Company.
Our story began over 60 years ago with providing top quality insurance for educators, law enforcement, firefighters, military personnel and government employees. If you are an active or retired public employee or civil servant, you qualify for significant discounts on your insurance with CSE.
We recognize the impact that you have on our communities. To thank you, we provide benefits to you that aren’t available to the general public.
What makes CSE different?
CSE Insurance offers special auto insurance and home insurance discounts for government employees including: first responder’s such as: firefighters, police and other government law enforcement, active military, and educators.